Xbox One problems

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by markforza, Mar 29, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

I'm posting this as I REALLY don't know who to ask, BUT I'm wondering if Anyone else is in the UPDATE Beta test for the Xbox One & if you are have U noticed any PROBLEMS with it? Also I'm looking for a Fix for my Astro A40s as since the FIRMWARE update last week I NOW can't USE them as I have a Whistling noise coming through them! So basically I have a £200 FUCKING ornament! But also I'm having SERIOUS problems with the Xbox One Controller, it either Cuts Out or Disconnects (ALWAYS at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME!) I've even bought a 3rd Party USB to mini USB cable & STILL have the problem! Also with the Update beta I have to Do a POWER Down every time I change Disc as it keeps saying that the Disc is UNREADABLE or DIRTY! Any help would be really appreciated especially about the Headphone Problems as I was led to Believe that ASTRO was the Best of the Best but I've either got a BAD PAIR or Something! Things are getting SO BAD that I'm actually considering SELLING the XboxOne & getting a PS4! And I'm a Xbox person NOT a Sony Pony!

2. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

yeah my controller never wants to connect to the charge always have to put my ps3 controller on it to charge and like every other day i have to power down to get the disc to work.

• Like Like x 1