You kept pilot hunter, and ditched pilot skirmish?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BeardinUSA, Oct 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BeardinUSA

BeardinUSA Generation 1

#1 BeardinUSA, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    Pilot hunter is attrition with a slightly different scoring mechanic. and you choose to keep that over pilot skirmish?

dont get me wrong, titanfall is boring as can be.. loved the beta, bought it day 1, dont play it ever given the usual boringness.

But pilot skirmish is the sole reason my game isnt on ebay. I can usually load it up, have some fun. Someone over there actuality sat down and decided pilot hunter needs to exist, but you gotta nix skirmish... why? Because all game modes can only be scoring variants of attrition?

Well titanfall is going on the ebay, wont make enough money to make it worth my time.. more a principle thing... hopefully can save a soul from buying this trash. I even bought microsoft points in advance for the season pass, glad i had the commonsense to dodge that bullet.

Your all a pack of idiots, and as much as I want to punch myself for saying it... im glad call of duty is finally catering to the competitive scene. Almost threw up, but its done. Titanfall is such a joke.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Thank you for your contribution dude.

3. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Your all a pack of idiots, and as much as I want to punch myself for saying it... im glad call of duty is finally catering to the competitive scene. Almost threw up, but its done. Titanfall is such a joke.[/quote]

You're*

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

You're*

This.

5. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Shame your selling the game. I was hoping I could chase you around the map with my smart pistol

Why do losers buy games, have hissy fits and come to fan sites to complain?

I just don't get it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

I would like to strap a thermal detonator to your typing hand so it could never put on screen such useless, pathetic, and childish comments on this forum ever again. What a big grown up baby we have here. Sorry I was late to the party again.

7. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I would love to play Halo with you. Show you something actually competitive. Too bad you would just drag the team down considering you cant kill in 3 bullets from hipfire like your precious CoD. Oh and BTW, CoD AW took all its ideas from Titanfall.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

I did want to set the timer on the thermal detonator, but I'm gonna let the Juggernaut have the honor for his excellent and honest
    reply here.

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Will your mummy and daddy not get annoyed that you're selling the game they bought you?

I'm delighted you're selling it. The fewer whiney, moaney, sore losing bitches this game has, the better Imo.

(not so much late to the party, as arriving with the black bags to tidy up afterwards)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

As the emperor would say......YOU HAVE DONE WELL LORD BRUVAS!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I know, but what does s/he expect? Coming into a forum full of people who play, therefor presumably enjoy Titanfall, then moan like a c**t that the least Titanfallish game mode was removed - one which was not there to begin with.

S/he should be away to take his/her face for a shite. Like I mentioned, I'm delighted s/he's out the community. WHY AM I SO ANGERED BY THIS??

12. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

YOUR ANGER GIVES YOU FOCUS! I'm sorry that was the emperor again. Yeah I don't know why some dumb ass would get on a forum and call us idiots and in the same vein I would never go to a COD forum and start putting people down.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Thank you, Majesty.
    @BeardinUSA I think it's time for you to learn what real games are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1