Your very best SATCHEL CHARGE kills/moments

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by The Juggernaut, Apr 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

This thread is about your very best kills, LOL LAWLZ and troll moments while using the Satchel Charge!
    T
    o start off, here are my most recent best kills/ moments
    1.) I couldn't find anyone in attrition besides the same exact enemy player . So each time, I threw my satchels at him and kamikazed. After 2 times of kamikazing, I saw him the third time in a row in a enclosed room. He saw me and we were jumping all around and when I threw all my satchels, I couldn't detonate it for some reason after 2 attempts. We will still in the enclosed room and when he saw me with the detonator, he just stopped and stared at me. Then I blew us up :)
    2.) I had infinite satchels and the enemy evac ship arrived. I saw 3 pilots all close together hiding so I ran towards the building, chucked it at the roof and got a triple kill :)

2. TuffMeetsClassy

TuffMeetsClassy NYC Native, OIF VET, Trainer, Professional Muter
    Elite Pilot

Took out a goblin with 4 pilots w/ a satchel during the epilogue. I could talk about satchels all day. I was a C4-ing maniac when most were still farming kills w/ an M16 on MW1

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I only ever used c4 for trolling in CoD. My first CoD was WAW but I stopped playing it after I finished the campaign. I picked up Ghosts and trust me, C4+ Riot Shield is a troll class that was so annoying to everyone else that they made a patch to the combo xD

4. MassivePayload

MassivePayload Generation 2
    Elite Pilot

Was rodeoing a titan and waited for the pilot to get out, threw a satchel at his feet and forgot.....I'd accidently attached one to the titan I was still on. Ending up both dying and the titan stepped on my dead body :p

5. vaguecmac

vaguecmac Generation 2

My favorite was running into a group of enemy pilots and spamming my satchels until they killed me. Dead mans trigger activated and got me a triple kill. Lol's were had.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AXE Coolossus

AXE Coolossus Generation 2

Doomed a titan doing the awful railgun challenge. Enemy pilot ejected onto a building near the turret at the back end of Smuggler's Cove. I ejected about 3 seconds later onto an adjacent building. The other guy hops on to my building but apparently never even saw me. I see him run past me toward the edge of the building so I toss a satchel charge off after him. He double jumps right into my exploding cloud of shrapnel. I did save the clip but don't know how to post it. It's pretty neat.

• Like Like x 1