Back to gen1 please

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Illegalwalnut, Jan 7, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Gotta say, getting to Level 8 is a complete doddle compared to 8,9 and 10. They are just sooooooooooo grindy.

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The road to gen 8 wasn't too bad.:rolleyes: Look Out Below, Executions with the Atlas and of course those 100 wins separate me from gen 9. The grind starts for me then because I just hate lumbering around on those not too fleet of feet Ogre. And lets face the facts... 50 MVP's... now that could take me awhile.:confused: Don't really mind the other stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I suppose I can knock off my achievements while doing a total regen....hmmmmm.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

You'll whoop them MVPs, but....Ogre executions.... Feel for you man:confused:

5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

What you got left on your achievements and goals? Is it your 100 goosers patch, man those 40mm goosers are hard!

6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ah yes... a much needed vote of confidence.;) Now I have that "I think I can, I think I can" attitude of the Little Engine That Could...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Titan Insignias:
    94/100 goosers completed

Challanges: 84 min/100 min wall hanging or something like that done;
    10 more pilot neck cracking executions;
    Some number (?) of pilot kills while they are wall hanging

Acheivements: kill 2 Titans with vortex on Blackwater;
    One or two silly ones like that

Then I have nothing left except for the on going daily challanges.

Soooooo close.

8. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Close indeed!! Depends how satisfied you'll feel when you've completely smashed it I guess, plenty of time to do it all again before tf2:D:eek:

9. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

RottyluvrebrnNZ - I saw you online the other night Gen 8! you zapped me and then I got kicked off the server, maybe it thought I was useless!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I might have been appear offline? will try to add you, what server you play on? I do Aus & US - yep definitely getting used to it again!, hard case but good fun to start out again!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I noticed you disappeared, the servers have been a little unstable lately, I'm getting booted far more than usual. You noticed that? And sorry but yeah, I do step up my game a bit when I see you, you have a habit of melting me when you turn up.

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

On U.S. East. Be looking for you.

13. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I too will look out for all East Coast USA users. I love playing with others but time in is variable and often one or two rounds only. Except for when I play 5 hours straight (when Honey goes to bed early).
    DEFINITELY getting booted out more often, fortunately less so during the game than at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  14. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

100 Goosers down. I had to bail and used the arc cannon. It was just taking too long with the 40 mm. One step closer to starting over. Well it had to happen. Dur to overwhelming pressure I will make a new tag and do it. I plan on using ATrain as gamer tag for sentimental reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Whoop, whoop!!! Awesome... I'll be looking out for the A-Train (or some variation there of) coming to a Frontier near you soon.;)

16. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Happy gooser emblem!

Hey guys I was playing around with the thought of a 'team' name for these side gen profiles.

Maybe we could change these gamertags ( my other is upturnedlion549) to one's with a light-hearted, but team member aspect, incorporating the more er..seasoned..nature of some of us members:D (anyone is welcome though!). They could have the team prefix of names such as:

The Gentlemanly League of Elders
    (So would be GLE <insert name>. GLE Guyver for example)

Over the Hill Gang. ( OHG Guyver )

Mid Life Gamer team ( MLG Guyver )

Or something like that! Just a thought, if you fancy it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

ATeain54bullet
    New alternate gamer tag
    Not sure but think I am at Level 14 after two nights.

I can already feel the gnashing of teeth.

Lots of fun. Certainly the gen 1's are playing like platinum players. Last night one had 22 pilot kills,8 Titans and 24 grunt. WTF?????!! Love it. I like coming in second or first place using my bow and arrow. Not often enough though. The take home is that it is not the tools that rank you but your style of playing. Apparently that has not changed for me. So I will always be just in the middle of the pack. But having a ball. Thanks for the push guys.

• Like Like x 2
  18. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Wish I had read that before I made my new name up. Great idea as long as it does not look like we are starting a clan which is frowned upon at this site. We could be the anti -clan clan though. Surely any who know us know that it is commaradery rather than play squashing we are doing.

19. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@A4eaTransformer I think your new gamertag should be ATrain54bullet instead.;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Ha! Forgot about the clan frowning, and indeed it would have been camaraderie based rather than a clan!

Awesome that your enjoying gen-again, I really liked using iron sights again for a while, it felt raw.

There are some real good gen 1's, some of them must concentrate on ranking rather than genning up:confused:

See you out there BulletTrain!

• Like Like x 1