CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by MegaScampi, May 2, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

I will no longer pre-order COD titles. Ghost was the last straw for me. I will wait until I get reviews from my fellow gamers. I will no longer buy broken games and wait months for them to fix them (BF4). TF was the saving grace for me as it is the only next gen title that was not a beta released as a final product. The trend seems to be to rush the games out, get the money, then promise fix's. At some point, we as gamers need to make them release quality games again that are a finished product and the only way that will happen is to not pre-order and effect the companies in their pockets.

If this was a product that could be returned after opening, like many other items, we would have much better quality games.
    If something does not work as expected, promised and is admittedly broken, it should be returnable.

As for this release, looks OK, but nothing much different than other COD titles to me, just a few more gimicks thrown in. Do like the fact that some kind of useable vehicle is mentioned.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. daennika

daennika Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Black Ops was when I decided that COD is as good as it gets... I was a MW1 fan, MW2 was too arcade for me and then the rest just whizzed passed me and I really stopped caring when Black Ops 2 got out. I didn't even try Ghosts because of technicalities and I might not buy it, ever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. iMonocyte

iMonocyte Generation 2

Same. But usually because my friends do. PEER PRESSURE!

4. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

They always make it look so good in the release trailers!

I predict many will follow Respawn and concentrate on MP, rather than a full SP.

5. iMonocyte

iMonocyte Generation 2

particularly because it will also save them money and we will still happily pay for an inferior product

6. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

This Single Player looks pretty good though.

A lot of people enjoy the Single Player in CoD, but even more could care less and only play the Multiplayer. Such a waste in my opinion.

7. Junaid

Junaid Generation 1

And with good reason. The singleplayer in CoD is short and linear garbage which you fnish once and then never touch again, because there's virtually zero replay value. It's usually a decently fun experience on the first run, but then that's it. People aren't gonna pay $60+ for that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TitanWet

TitanWet Generation 2

Call of delusional children is dying,if not,dead.Most of the people worth playing with left a few iterations ago.An old engine,repetitive gameplay,stat whores n campers,worst of all the"im getting beat so i want everything apart from my setup nerfed!!!"morons spoiled it a long time ago.....er no i wont even consider getting it,even if its good.

• Old Old x 2
  9. Unuseful_Idiot

Unuseful_Idiot Generation 3

although I don't care much about CoD, this image I found is quite funny

[​IMG]

No offence ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. TitanWet

TitanWet Generation 2

Yeah,old but true to the morons who answered my post...fannyboys,sorry fannybaws...damn...fanboys(this keyboard is so small)

• Old Old x 1
  11. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

Wq
    Tell me. Besides CoD, what other game makes a billion dollars each year no matter what? Ghosts, which sold the least amount of copies for the game in five years due to the generation shift still pushed 20 million copies, more than any other game on their high points. The only franchise that probably makes big money which each yearly release is I dunno, Pokemon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. TitanWet

TitanWet Generation 2

lol,AND?,.....whats your point?dont get me wrong,i loved modern warfare,the sole reason that the subsequent iterations have sold so well but now the sane followers of the fps are going elsewhere.DId you actually see that joke of a trailer for the new one?sales figures mean shit mungo!guarantee this years will sell VERY poorly,just you wait....lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

It doesn't seem to bad. I might purchase it eventually.

Seems a little bit like Titanfall.....

14. Junaid

Junaid Generation 1

I like where this thread is going.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

Lol.

The image is kind of true though ;)

16. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

Guys stop arguing. You guys call eachother childish but you arguing for almost no reason is childish. This is a call of duty topic not a arguing topic.

17. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

After reading all the posts in his thread, either get back on topic,(talking about COD Advanced Warfare), or I will "lock this thread".

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. GregJAlbert

GregJAlbert Generation 1

Im interested in it, I will hold off though until I see what they have up their sleeves for Fish AI this year

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. N13V35

N13V35 Generation 2

I would buy this game...... but i'm interested in buying something else :rolleyes:

20. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

Thread clean up.

Guys please stay on topic. I'm not going to lock the thread if you don't since OP has done nothing wrong and this is a popular topic. I'll just have to hand out warnings and 3 week bans and lets not make Bear do silly work like that.

Now everyone kiss and make up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1