Friendly Advice PILOTS !!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by KernelClamjuice, Nov 24, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

That was sick!

Feed Me!!!

2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Battle! Yeah, Zia was pretty amazing. I'm not an LTS fan, but if I ever was going to try it, you would be the one guy I would want to take my cues from, because you are pretty good in your own right.

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I am addicted to the Ronin. I am some something like Gen 15. It is often all or nothing. Timing is most important thing. getting a battery right at the start is very helpful. Also there are some Titans that are easy kills approached correctly. Paradoxically the Legion is the easiest kill. It is hard to take a Titan down who is fresh. It just takes so much time that either a pilot or other Titan wears your health down. Not to be a dick but using nuclear eject evens that out a bit. You need space to maneuver around your opponent. If a Titan gets its back to a wall, especially a legion give it up as you end up eating their gun and you die. The shot gun is awesome close up but takes time. The sword can reach a north star in the air and doe lots of damage to most drop ships unless really high. Just a few tips.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ReedyChannel146

ReedyChannel146 Generation 2

I really need to play more with Ronin and get better.....I am usually the one getting chopped up like in that video :eek:

• Like Like x 1