How to report Hackers please

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by qwott13, Mar 20, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. flukester

flukester Generation 2

Hax notes:
    - it can be turned off
    - you can set a regular shoot key and a aimbot key
    - they stop if they f'up using it (meaning they feel they are being suspected) and will go a round without using it. Some can't resist and will usually revert to a dual button or key
    - those immediately jumping to their defence are probably people who know they are using it. Leads to, your a n00b or you suck
    - their aim will follow you and stay on you (easiest way to spot them). When there is absolutely no sway in their aim, 1 target after another that's where I begin suspecting. It's also a snapping type aim from one target to the next. No looking around it's just one target after another.
    - they will leave the game almost immediately after it is over ( I guess in hopes you forget their name and/or you can't get their name right). Since there's no console or anything you are f'd unless you write it down or have a great memory
    - they do have a 100% on wallhack with it, so they aren't at a total loss

I even got aimbotted after ejecting. In the spec mode you can clearly see him shooting and keeping his aim on me perfectly even when I am but a dot in the sky.

It's the same $hit in a different wrapper. Same aimbot being used in BF and COD.

For me, I can live with it, or was able to but now it's just stupid. I found one server last night that was good, while one guy was suspicious each time I was spectating him after, it just seemed he was more lucky.

I don't get the mentality, if/when they ban they lose everything. So do they cheat to see how far they can get with cheats and then when they hear anticheat is on they stop now that they are level 1 million?! I don't know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Slickdevil08

Slickdevil08 Generation 3

i have saw this as well. i think they are turning on the hacks only on certain maps. mine were on the two maps that the beta was on. its like they only figured out how to hack some of the maps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SHAN

SHAN GEN 10 NONSTOP MAP-TREADIN' CROSS-COUNTRY STRYDER
    Elite Pilot

No issues on Xbox one! i feel really sad for all you guys. this game is amazing but there's always assholes who mess it up for everyone. Sucks...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Slickdevil08

Slickdevil08 Generation 3

Well the xbox one doesn't have as many cheaters because it is a closed restricted console.

5. Konstantinov

Konstantinov Generation 1

A year later and there are still hackers. Same MMO crud as anyone else.

6. Krypfiend

Krypfiend Generation 3

I've had scrore like that, maybe 2 times.... even amazed me tho...in the zone kinda...but not in a row or same night....kinda luck thing or just doing it right.. one of the times i swear i had worst game before. I got accused of cheating. Sometimes im in the mood, sometimes im just passing time. Im only Gen 3 now, played long enough to be G10, but i dont like the weapons i dont use...Theres plenty of times i do better than a G10...I let a friend play alot on my pc, and he's not good, so he pushes my stats down too. I can Imagine the opposite happening (a new guy letting his friend play on his system, hence a lvl 16 g1 owning...) Now since Dev's have recognized it, i assume there must be some..and they are doing somthing. Just dont think everyone who is great/having a great night/better that you is hacking. Sometimes they're just better/have better connection/just having a great streak. Hell anyone that modifies their GUI/HUD/Appearance is kinda playerside hack

7. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

rofl, you are doin shit about that..and theyr number is increasing.So i am happy reading those bullshits :)))).

8. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

ban the player GT TRIX to prove that :))))) he is a special kind of cheater..ALL THE CHEATS in his pc, wall hacking, aimboting etc.

9. noOnehackforever

noOnehackforever Generation 1

I see a player called puffyjacket45 the guy not conform with cheat on the game start to insult all included his own team, i dont know how ea and respawn let this people keep ruin his game i dont have a videocard to record a game but if someone see that guy conected and can record it some day i pay you for it

10. tipicalmail

tipicalmail Generation 1

This game has gone completely to hackers. The last week I have seen some kind of titan exploit where people with stryder titans are 3 punching ogres into doomed and other titans being pounded by three titans and taking forever to die. They are almost in every single game now.

I'm tired of being in an ogre with shield core activated and being beaten to death by a god damn stryder in 4 hits. I'm tired of putting a hundred damn missiles into a titan and it barely getting scratched.

This system has been gamed and it's Respawn's fault. No Titanfall 2 for me. Respawn doesn't a crap anymore. Hell, the message of the day is a joke. Nothing new from this weak ass developer in months and months.

The game and the whole god damn company sticks of an elephants sewer water now.