"I Killed Them All" Achievement

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by maroofisonfire, Apr 7, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I still need it. EST

2. McGinty

McGinty Generation 1

I'm looking for it too but also just looking for a decent team to play with, know any?

GT : markusss182182
    XB1

3. xKingAkumax

xKingAkumax Generation 2

I need this Achievement as well..

Xbox One - GT xKingAkumax

PST Time Zone

4. OrkMasterMcGee

OrkMasterMcGee Generation 1

Hey guys, I know i'm a little late to the party but it would make me suuper happy if I could have some help getting this. I would be glad to help as well. If anyone see's this and needs another hand, shoot me a friend request/message. My gamertag is OrkMasterMcGee.

5. OrkMasterMcGee

OrkMasterMcGee Generation 1

I play on X1 as well. Sorry forgot to mention that in my previous message.

6. I Trevelyan I

I Trevelyan I Generation 2

I got it without realizing, there were only 4 players left, the others quit. I killed them all before they boarded the ship. Dumb luck! So bear in mind that the ship need not explode to get the achievement.

7. JOEMOMMAFOE

JOEMOMMAFOE Generation 1

I'm down...XBOX One play 11-2 am pacific standard almost every night. I've been robbed on this achievement 5 times kill everyone except 1 or 2 then get pilot assist on the damn ship. So finally down to boost. Gamer tag JOEMOMMAFOE, message me & I'll join up.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. OldManGamer

OldManGamer Generation 2

:)just got it today 6v6 no mic just luck made a clip GT; Ocelot MGS72 XB1.

9. Co Disciple

Co Disciple Generation 1

Looking to get this achievement on xbox one, will also help with any other achievements and other games as well. Gamer tag on XB1 is CO Disciple.

10. Latch360

Latch360 Generation 1

You have panty wad issues. Also this achievement is very easy. You guys are over thinking it. I unlocked this March 11. I suck too........not really but man you people are thinking this. I've never played with a party in this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. OldManGamer

OldManGamer Generation 2

12. jumpman0035

jumpman0035 Generation 1

I really hope people are still doing this achievement in groups. if so, PLEASE add my gamertag and invite me to one of these "boosting" sessions. My gamertag is Jumpman0035 , i am usually online. This is the LAST achievement i need to 100% the game, and i have no shame in getting help doing it :p just hmu whenever and i'll stick around to help others as well.

13. ROGUE SLAYERxx

ROGUE SLAYERxx Generation 2

I managed to get it Monday night. I feel pretty lucky!!

14. SG_Ras_al_Ghul

SG_Ras_al_Ghul Generation 2

I got this in campaign in a 5 on 2 me being on team of 2 that somehow managed to win the round I think I went 21 and 3 and the other guy went 29 and 5. if anyone still looking for help with it add me SG Ras al Ghul.

15. idc219

idc219 Generation 2

I got mine very cheezy. bunch of enemy pilots quit on the epilogue, and only two pilots were left and I killed them both and got the challenge.

16. movedxylophone8

movedxylophone8 Generation 2

I got it on marked for death small lobby was surprised as I thought its near impossible to not have everyone shooting lol

17. EvilDeadDan

EvilDeadDan Generation 1

I'm with this guy!

18. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Nearly fell off my chair when I got this the other night... Playing on my son's GT as a G1 pilot - and we were in a really small match (only 2 vs. 3 in campaign mode). I killed all 2 on the opposing team and the XB goes PING... Achievement Unlocked... I actually laughed out loud!! Oh well... I'll take it I guess but I admit to feeling a little cheap and dirty for it...!!

19. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

All ur doing is getting a team that will win and hang back and call out pilots is what you need. Dont let the enemy team just sit there while u take them out. I lucked out and killed someone on the roof then got out to jump kick the other dude just to find out everyone else left the game to get the achievement. So a lil luck doesnt hurt.

20. XxPaintz

XxPaintz Generation 2

I did this yesturday with no team work, no titan, no drop ship explosion I just did it sigal handedly. Dont get me wrong I know that was extremely lucky but I was just happy I got it that way.