Live Fire Trailer

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Feb 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are exactly right Phillip! This is what kills me that they just have ZERO sense of urgency to bring the core of this game up to par where it should have been a couple months ago. Time is a ticking, the user base is dropping as people get bored with minimal maps, and new awesome games like you mentioned will be coming up. Even if decent content comes, it may be too little too late.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I really love your attitude and your passion Omega, but I'm gonna hold you to this one buddy.

Like I said you have a great attitude Omega and I'm really glad you are enjoying it. I just think these slow titans with no regenerating shields and preset loadouts are all garbage and I have no desire to play in any of them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are a better killer and better overall player than me Ik0n and you seem to be totally fine with TF2 being a completely different game than TF1. I'm not. I want my Stryder with Dash Core, Electric Smoke, Cluster Missiles, 40MM Cannon and Auto Eject with Nuke Eject. I have zero interest in any of these pieces of garbage they put in TF2. I'm glad you are enjoying the game though.

And if that is the case, he deserves all the medals and awards in the world for designing the absolute best video game of all time. However, that doesn't give him a free pass forever. He was pretty much behind every horrible and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY design decision in TF2, which was a complete waste of resources (unnecessarily changing almost every core feature of the game when you had the perfect masterpiece in place). And as much as he deserves to be praised for TF1, he deserves to be chastised for TF2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

exactly, MEA MP is coop only but it's addictive AF, it will be a very powerful competitor
    the DLC after life Fire must be new maps, good for Titans and, maybe one or two new titans

otherwise the game should be called TitanDownfall

• Like Like x 3
  5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I dont get it. There was a kick ass mode on tf1, pilot hunter. Awesome mode. Variety in game modes. That's what we've got in tf2 also.

This new cross breed of mode live fire is, I think, a good addition to the already large variety of modes.
    I agree we need more maps, but those will come.

More players need to delve into other modes, and as you know, attrition is the main one currently. Hopefully the new menu they introduce will help address the balance, it is a poor layout the game modes are displayed in, and players may just be clicking on the first there, attrition... How many even look on the second page.

But there is a host of titan activity if one wishes, and you can get them to last all match if you really want to..

I'm sure the developers have tried other modes, they said they have a testing system, so this live fire must have stuck for good reason.

6. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

Well said mate. agreed . the game will have updated , but so far and this far in the game already. the content is lacking to the base style of the game and that is to play a pilot vs pilot vs titan vs titan vs titan vs pilot vs pilot vs AI vs titan vs Ai vs AI vs AI with a campaign / story map rotation all the while doing all these fun thing unlocking new stuff as we play . , then when am bored with that , i play pilot vs pilot mode or a titan vs titan mode .

i really miss the core concept that the original have and is that it successfully combined all modes in one mode . players that like to play as a pilot with fast gun play they have that , players that like to jump into a titan and rock out , they have that , players who want to just jump in a game an warm up at there pace fighting AI they have that, players who did not like multiplayer and would rather play a story based game or campaign but yet have a multiplayer experience they have that . players who want to experience all the above in one epic battle they have that .

7. Trini Chinese

This is like saying why bring out DLC for the new year depicting a pilot VS pilot mode with Pilot VS pilot only maps and even a coliseum pilot vs pilot in an game called TITANFALL . lol why make a whole Trailer to depict just pilots in a game where it is about both pilot and Titan game play .

remember you are called a pilot in the game because a pilot tends to drive or control something mechanical hence the TITANS hence the name of the game , heck the rate respawn is going with the DLC and trailers we might as well have a GRUNT VS GRUNT mode.

• Like Like x 3
  8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Oooh! that sounds good to me. I didn't realize MEA had a MP mode.

9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Very creative Derrame! I like it.

10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes, very good point. I hope the new interface works better and helps things. I think they should completely remove the Amped Hardpoint mode and the Capture The Flag mode and replace the two of them with one Amped Hardpoint/Capture The Flag Mode, where every other game is AH or CTF. I think it would help the health and life of both of those modes.

11. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This really cracked me up Trini my boy. :) Good one!

12. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Grunt vs grunt fights were awesome in tf1!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I love the things they say. I've been playing TF1 for 2 years and almost 11 months now and I still hear them say things to each other I never noticed before that just crack me up. Like, "Hey, how comes there are female pilots, but no female grunts?", or "Next time I see him, I'm gonna say, 'Who's cannon fodder now bitch?'", or "I have no idea what you just said, but I completely agree with you." :)

14. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Theres a great set of yt vids in this series:
    that goes over everything they say. Great for when you catch them out on the field.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

OMG, that is awesome! :) See, TF2 is really missing that stuff and it doesn't take all that much time to add that stuff in. Trini is right, the game really needs stuff like this to make it feel more alive and not so empty.

16. Omega82

Omega82 Generation 5

"Titandownfall" Omg that's hysterical lol

17. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You don't seem to be understanding. This isn't a trailer to promote Titanfall (as in the entire game). This is a trailer to promote a certain game mode called Live Fire. So obviously, the trailer is going to showcase that game mode. There are no Titans in that game mode, so why would Titans be in the trailer? :confused:

18. Trini Chinese

i would like to see a mode like this , a game in a game , where grunts strive to be pilots . even a mode were there is 12 vs 12 player controlled class based grunts with AI 12 vs 12 AI along with the 5 v 5 pilots . in a warzone map , would be cool to play a mode like this . so it would be a total of 17 player vs 17 players 12 grunts on each team with 5 pilots. along with ai on each team. grunts have tanks jeeps and so fort , heck even choppers , and can even transport pilots around the map .

i do miss the ambiance of that living world you get with the grunts .

19. Trini Chinese

i don't what to say to you brother , but yes i do know what the trailer is about my friend . lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You know what. I think another point needs to be made here. I remember seeing somewhere that the reason they are releasing this Live Fire is that it was so much fun to them while they were trying it out in house or something like that. With the UNBELIEVABLE LACK OF MAPS for core modes of this game, why in the hell were they even wasting even a minute working on a mini pilot vs. pilot mode or playing around with it? What the hell? Sounds like they are not running a tight ship there and someone needs to take charge, get the priorities straight and start cracking the whip.

• Like Like x 1