RESPAWN SINKS TO A NEW LOW!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by DARK BAWGS, Jan 14, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Good points guys, and yes, Being in penis mode (err..whisky:confused:) I completely overlooked the fact that yes the game is incomplete! (Number of maps only) Duh!!

I think I was challenging the entitlement mentality without taking stock of all the facts.

Yes, tech has enabled new business models and the Seth Godin like 'always keep shipping' has allowed Respawn to put the game out there in its current state, with the provizo that updates are necessary.

So with your comments, I realise that by default Respawn actually have to bring out new maps with the game as it is..I never thought of it that way round. I still realise it's a lot of hard work for them, appreciate the long term support, and commend new game modes etc.

But yeah, I see your points and have rethought mine!

• Like Like x 3
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

No problem buddy. You had a question and you asked it. Thanks for being understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Was just trying to put in a positive note I guess, it is a great game, even with its flaws.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

this is exactly what I wanted to express!

Respawn, everyone pay special attention to this!

• Like Like x 2
  5. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

I agree. I played TF1 from the Beta/Demo (?) all the way until TF2 came out & am enjoying 2 so far. More maps, please!

6. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks Derrame! I really appreciate that coming from you, because you have been nailing it lately on a lot of topics.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

you have a very good point here m and there are gamers / consumers out there that do have a mentality of entitlement .
    that is something that will always be there no matter what a retailer or business is selling . and i do agree with you with the hard work and i believe we all appreciate the long term commitment.

but my thing is , due to the state of the game and how active the community has been with there concerns , complains . input , good and bad and the main thing is that we all have so much respect for respawn and we all know what they can do with limited resources, they should not be having a hard time like this and as fans some are just asking for info as to the direction they want to take the game . i am curious .
    cheers Guyver.