They killed Titanfall

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mic Blades, Oct 28, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

So you're upset because you can't have an automated turret in attrition? Maybe COD is more your style.
    Though I agree the grapple is a bit slower than in the beta.

2. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Cloak is pretty strong.

3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Is this the bloody school playground? Man this thread has already gave you too much attention

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

This game is more COD than COD is now, sorry to break it to you. A fly on a wall can one hit kill you in this game. smh

5. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

#45 Mic Blades, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Dear God, 2 is so inferior to the first game; the speed, the fact you could actually take damage instead of instantly dying any time someone sneezes in your direction, the intensity, the more fluid and smooth movements both from the titans and pilots, the UI, etc... > TF2

The game has been dumbed down to appeal to a larger audience. EA is clearly pushing the buttons now. It's COD all over again. smh It started off great, then the publisher starts dictating what they want. :(

EA executive, "5-10 million units sold, that was good for TF1, now let's rapidly rip the franchise apart to sell 20 million units! I said noob it up, and I'm your boss, so noob it up! I want this game done, in stores by October 2 years ahead of schedule. Make it happen or I'll fire you and blacklist you from the industry!"

Ironically, it's projected to fall short of sales expectations. Every game isn't meant to sell 11 million out of the gate and 20+ million lifetime. Jamming it so close to BF1 wasn't a great idea either. Even a month apart would have drastically increased the sales of TF2.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

I have not played the original game so I acnnot compare and i don't want to make veterans upset, but i'm really enjoying TF2 MP
    I have not yet played the single player, only mp, and it's fantastic, fast, ruthless, awesome, very exiting :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I said it had everything that made Titanfall special... big automated turrets did not make it special. On top of that, you can now deploy your own individual turrets (either anti-pilot or anti-titan) so your statement is meh.

8. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You could never upset me Derrame. You are too cool! :) I'm just happy you are finally getting games and enjoying it. I will say this though, if you love the fastness and ruthlessness of TF2, then I personally believe you would absolutely love Attrition in TF1 even more. Might want to give it a try sometime, because you can get it pretty cheap now.

9. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

man, sucks you still didn't get it Trini, you are such a reasonable guy, I would be blowing a gasket right now

• Like Like x 1
  10. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

YES!!! The first Titanfall is also my favorite shooter of all time. Heck, my favorite video game period of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. aldoboymusic

aldoboymusic Generation 2

Calm down folks, it's only a game at the end of the day, i've been whopped more often than ive had hot girls using the smart pistol lol

12. aldoboymusic

Lets just say I'm a whooping boy n guess what they can whoop me aw the like as the game n its players is wat means da most...

13. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thank you! You really gave me a good belly laugh, because I agree. The part that really made me laugh was when you said: "the fact you could actually take damage instead of instantly dying any time someone sneezes in your direction" :)

14. aldoboymusic

soz for the text it had to be posted...

15. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Sum sum here here, me too - I reckon people are going to get s***y because TF2 is actually quite 'hard' clearly. Mastering all the new tricks and loops especially if you were a TF1 guru, is going to be hard on the morale as well going from being an ass kicker or good player on TF1, to another scrub like the rest getting the hang of it all, I am going to simply play both -

CTF on TF2 is horrible because I was rats, I was tits but with time reckon I'll get the hang, as a regular TF1 CTF player I found myself hanging my head in shame with a few matches of this lol, but it really showed me the remarkable differences. Good old AUS/NZ servers nobody online for CTF had to go to Oregon with a 250 ping!.

Attrition is awesome, so too are the other modes.

If people don't like it though that's cool - make more room for me to be an eventual TF2 god eh????......lol.....

• Like Like x 2
  16. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

I'd agree - absolutely outstanding TF1 I hope it never dies off, looking forward to going between both.

• Like Like x 2
  17. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Stim, man I love the stim!!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You and me both brother. TF1 was my first true love and I will never kick her to the curb. The fluid movement in unmatched in any game.

Me too!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

TF2 is nothing like Advanced Warfare... at all. I'm not sure how someone could even make that comparison.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Heavy turrets did make it "special" to many. Your argument was shut down, sorry, you have to deal with reality.