They killed Titanfall

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mic Blades, Oct 28, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I recognized the day before that Amazon was having issues shipping on time.........

I canceled my order with them and simply bought through my console.....

I didn't save $15 like I intended but I get to play during the 1st weekend hype. Amazon can send me my helmet whenever they wish......although I heard the helmet does give you super game playing capabilities...

• Like Like x 1
  2. ice

ice Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

only thing special about the turrets was the damn campers hiding around them

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

Wow, don't know who pissed in your cherrios but if you don't like the game don't play. I thought this was a community to discuss the game not shoot down other players. The "Reality" is a large majority of the devs that worked on Titanfall also created COD, so yes it will be similar

4. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I been using stim alot, Rott this is a hard game, i was struggling with the titans at first legion and ronin. Ronin is a little beast mastering his moves, afew titans don't have a clue what's happening to them. The game is so crazy i slowly getting used too it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

#65 BIG D, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Every FPS is compared too cod, TF is much better than cod and it has massive titans. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

lmao ok bud. You have a right to your own wrong statement.

• Like Like x 2
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  7. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

Respawn should have put there foot down and stand there ground . but they may do this with part 3 , as respawn wants to make there name with the star wars franchise , which ea has control with a few.
    respawn to EA should be like ..............................

8. OtherJesus

OtherJesus Generation 2

I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be, but your underlying points are accurate. The game is a shadow of its former self.

I have no place to say if they were uninspired but it feels like they were inspired too heavily by negative criticism and false hopes of trying to lure in CoD addicts.

The sprinting speed of Pilots is speed walking, the lack of clever wall running routes(here's a grapple), the killing of unique burn cards element in place of CoD wanna-be kill streaks (boosts), the CoD inspired maps (gross), the dull over-camo saturated menu system, etc, leave me scratching my head.

I can sum up the game with a few repetitive in-game mechanics:

Sonar, Sonar, Sonar, Map Hack, Map Hack, Sonar, Map Hack, Sonar, Sonar, Map Hack

All that said, I'm still having fun. It's better than many other shooters out there and the campaign is epic so far.

Let's hope post launch support gets things ironed out quickly or this game will die just like the first. Such a shame.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Getmused

Getmused Generation 4

What customization are you referring too? Camos? Do people really care about camos and the looks of your character.

Sure, I don't mind looking great but not at the expense of my game play.

Please someone enlighten me about the importance of camos. I truly don't get it.

I find it annoying after every match I think I get a "useful" upgrade but it ends up being a new skin.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

camos are useless, for the enemies see you as an orange glowing silouette and teammmates don't see you at all, they are searching for enemies,

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Most of the skins seem to be inspired by pictures of puke. lol Here's 5o shades of puke green and brown, enjoy. I put more effort into squeezing a fart out than they did with the unloackable camo skins in the game. Some of the face plate skins are good though. There's really nothing good to pair them up with though. Digital and puke camos and that's pretty much it, none of them mesh well with the face art for the titans.

• Like Like x 3
  12. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You are exaclty right. Every poor design decision, and there are tons of them ruining every facet of the game, was because they listened to their COD buddies and had "false hopes of trying to lure in CoD addicts." This showed blatant disrespect for the community that loved the original Titanfall.

Derrame pretty much sums the camos up perfectly. I appreciate Getmused and Mic Blades comments as well, especially the one about puke made me chuckle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

I HATE all the camos. I know it seems ironic as a chick but I think it is a little overkill. Not to mention painting your weapons, pilot, and titan neon colors makes you more vulnerable.

• Like Like x 3
  14. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I agree except I like to try to pick a 'camo' that is really camouflage and helps make it harder to see me - not that it matters since my name will show in bright red letters! So what is the point.

Besides having a more than useless mini-map you have to deal with all the "Map Hacks" and "Sonars". This after noon I played in a game where there were three teamates that kept throwing them up one after the other to protect the Hardpoints = it is too frustrating. I read that there is an update coming that will nerf these things; one can only hope.

• Like Like x 1
  15. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I got a message from the friends list - 'Hey Rottiluv, you've got a pink pilot lol?'.......

Haha!, yes! cause I can!!!! and why not!

So many colors to choose from the excitement of it all!!! (pun, pun, pun lol)

Would be great if there were as many weapon mods as there is color ups..............

• Like Like x 1