Titanfall Time off

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by lonekawboy, Dec 20, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

All is good. I get it now. The limitations of electronic communications suck. Jugg: you have been around a long time and I totally trust you and your intentions. When something is totally out of character I choose to chaulk it up to miscommunication before castration. I still think my picture is hilarious! Thanks for all the referees in this debate.

Now: I have 8 frontier defense wins to finish off the final challange in that category. It seems really hard to win these days. Does anyone know if the level of difficulty has changed? On at least one occasion when we were kicking butt, a notice came up that the game was adjusting the level of difficulty. Is this new? Or has it always been there?

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Contexts are lost easily that's for sure!

On frontier defence, if a pilot joins or leaves it pings a notice up "pilot disconnected/joined - difficulty rating set" or something along those lines. Is that the ones? I too have to complete the frontier challenges for one of my remaining two insignias, its definitely hard!

3. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Thanks 3 G. Very helpful. Do you use a mic. It would be fun to hook up and try to figure this game out. Communications and strategy really help. Rainman has made good progress on this game. Maybe the three of us and anyone else who needs to deal with this challenge can tackle it together.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yeah I use a mic at times. That would be great to team up at some point and sort that frontier out!