Titanfall 2 tech rest NOT coming to PC

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Bruvas, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

I was on topic prick. This seems to be your MO as you seem to argue with everyone on the board that does not agree. Just a millennial prick and mouthy online. Typical.

How about you run along. I keep forgetting this has an ignore feature. You little millennial punk.

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 2
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I preordered TF2 when it became available with an option to cancel, replace with another or just get my back thru Amazon. They got this new thing they started and it's called "cancel your order". I'm well versed in the English language and need no help understanding. But if you still feel that you have to "spell it out for me". Then by all means... preceed.

I've been over 45 years of age almost 20 years. Maybe you'll understand "the arguments" years down the road because it is obvious that at the present time... you just ain't there yet. Respawn got your money and you want it back, then get it. Oh I'm sorry you said your order was non refundable. And that damn steak you were talking about..."If I go to a restaurant to have a steak and it comes out like crap and I complain I am doubting the owner would tell me to go make a better one". If my steak was screwed up I'd get my money back. Holy crap Ranger:eek:... Did you dine at the Respawn cafe where refunds don't exist? No steak, no refund. Theres no wonder your acting like your a couple of French Fries short of a Happy Meal. Perhaps had you been older you would have known better and not be acting like such a Schwanz now. Hint, Schwanz is a German word. You paid them and they are gonna present to you their finished product... like it or not.

Now, in closing, if I may quote of a favorite person of mine by saying (and also because you've just about run out of the 4 minutes of attention that your no refund getting ass deserves) " Why don't you shut what they call the f*ck up!" ...Bernie Mack

• Like Like x 2
    • Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 1
  3. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

I am quite there as it seems you and ninja are a couple. When is the wedding? I never said my order was non refundable. Apparently you do not need help with the English language but do need help in comprehension skills.

Oh more cute insults, love it. How about you shut the f*ck up. When is your wedding to Ninja you pain in the uncomprehending ass.
    I could spell out where I said I cancelled the pre-order and got Battlefield 1 but apparently you are too dense to understand that. Genius. Nice attempt at being smart you moron.

4. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Well you certainly are mature for your years, ranger, thanks for your input into the titanfall community!

• Like Like x 2
  5. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

LOL. Yeah when you have to resort to 20 year old thinking that is how it works. Thanks for the condescending remark. Seems here it is some can dish it out but seem to whine when it is given back.

• Trolling/Spam Trolling/Spam x 2
  6. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Does anyone have any info on why the PC does not have access to the different editions or am I reading vapor ware? Also what are the system requirements? Thank you in advance :)

7. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

That ignore feature is nice. Thanks to the devs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Cute insults... Do you want to do this really. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the codom company, or may I borrow your face because my ass is on holiday, or whats the difference between you and an egg? The egg gets laid. or your ugly and your mother dresses you funny. or I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse. or Out of 100,000 sperm you mean to tell me you were the fastest. or I'm not saying I hate you but I'd unplug your life support to charge my phone. or You look like my d*ck, but with hair. Now go sit down with your juice box and cheese sandwich with the crust cut off of it and practice putting on your Underoos again...I bet you get it right this time.

• Like Like x 3
  9. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This guy is a real character. At least 3 French Fries short of a Happy Meal... if you know what I mean.;)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

It's not worth it bro, he's just gonna take up space in your alerts and make threats in your inbox.

Attached Files:

11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Age has little to do with attitude lad, and we both tick the same box in market surveys with a lot more older than ourselves on these forums, but I'm not here to fall out or getting into spitting games, so I'll apologise and move on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Hell I don't care. I'm retired and have nothing better to do. And I see what he sent you. I was wondering just how long that would take. He'd never tell you where he was out of the shear fear that you could actually be close enough to put hands on his ass just like I'd never go so far as to tell him that I live at 1508 North Montford Avenue in Baltimore, Maryland Zip 21213 (so he would not get lost) so all that "I bet you wouldn't say it in my face" crap he spouts is just him trying to convince himself the he's some tough guy... right Ranger? You wouldn't really want to just how far the Devil can reach... now would you. His paper thin feeling have been hurt so he has to posture up to try and save face. I'll keep digging though I've got 3 Honorable Discharges and work the Maryland State Prison systems for 10 years so I'm pretty sure there is nothing he can say that will hurt my very callused feelings. Watch and see...

My name is RangerIXXI
    and my address is_______________ for anyone to come kick my ass. There will be no filling in of that blank. Ain't that right Ranger? He'll say some crap like "I ain't putting my address out there like that" like he thinks his little $2.75 ass would be worth some stalker attention. You sure your built like that Ranger? Do you all there do it the way we do here in Baltimore. Eagerly awaiting your response... you tough ass Ranger you.:)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Yes but... I wouldn't put my hands on a little girl.

I'm curious if someone can point in the right direction of this information, I have a friend that may get a comp for the game :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. RangerIXXI

RangerIXXI Generation 2

Likewise. Aside from the other two love birds I will apologize to you as well. Yes you are right age does have little to do with attitude but like you we both have experience. Luckily the ignore feature is wonderful.

Like I had said earlier to me the game is not what made me like the first one at all and the fact they are using a lame excuse about not wanting to spoil the single player is really pathetic and from my little source (of course with it being the web and a take it or leave it type scenario) the PC port did not go as well as they wanted. This is mostly due to Playstation feeling neglected and SONY making a huge push for this game.

But again, my apologies to YOU as well. Shame the millennial generation has a ton of learning and growing up to do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

The full PC requirements haven't been released yet. The haven't got the PC nailed down yet (one of the two reasons for no PC pre-alpha). There's been chat about the special works on PC. Someone spotted a cool one one put up a link, but that was many threads ago! If I find it, I'll put it up.

16. Ninjajedaii

Ninjajedaii Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Thanks man that would be awesome!

17. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I, my good man did not ask nor do I need an apology from you. you scrotum headed little bitch. Fuck you!

• Like Like x 3
  18. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

And in case you missed it fuck you again bitch.
    Just like it says... I never tire.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Thread closed.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.