Titanfall Might Not Be Fun For Much Longer-That Darn Gooser Challenge

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by BigDaddyHotGue, Jun 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Hey @RottweilerluvNZ! I think I have seen you stomping around the AU servers. And I think you've killed me more than once...!! ;)

Is this your GT on XB1 too? I'll look out for you. Send me a friend request on XB1 and I'll add you too. We can team up and kick butt together next time we're both on the AU servers!

2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I'm also around quite a bit on the aussie servers...sgt rawk on x1...see you there. :)

3. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Classic! small world at the end of the day!, sure will keep an eye out and add. I'm still titanfall itching so always there, look forward to seeing you there!

4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Sure will, pretty sure I've come up against you too!, probably while I've been getting wasted of course! will keep an eye out for ya!

5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#105 Sgt_rawk, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Yeah, I am almost certain I've seen you around, just added you. :)

6. cuba305k

cuba305k Generation 2

before u quit try rodeo the pilot and throw some c4 on the cockpit wait till he gets out and let him have it thats how i completed that and the other thing is try the burn card for c4 on atrtion on titans

7. cuba305k

cuba305k Generation 2

im going to try this are u refering to deleting the game from save content

8. WhozUrDaddy09

WhozUrDaddy09 Generation 3

Heck, I would be happy as hell if the damn Rank Chip would work so that the highest scoring player in any game wins one - regardless of the rankings of the other players. I worked hard to get to Gen 10, Level 50, and yet I have zero control over the ranks of the players that I get thrown in with on every match. Fix one or the other, Respawn - please?

• Like Like x 1