What do you find frustrating so far?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Popcornchikn, Apr 9, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ShapelessHorr0r

ShapelessHorr0r Generation 2

X1
    The NAT is open.
    My usual ping is 100-120.

Lag is fine. I deal with it in every game I've ever played, but there is the occasional "oh well" lag (the kind in every other online game I've played) and then there's the Titanfall unplayable lag.

I understand the servers are different, but there is a limit to my patience.

2. FlatusUnicorn

FlatusUnicorn Generation 2

There is a problem with your connection. No one I know with the game is having this issue and I've haven't read about this on the internet forums regarding the game. I would check your connection and maybe call your ISP.

Btw, I'm on the east coast servers and my ping is 30 or under.

3. ShapelessHorr0r

Maybe Respawn doesn't like my kind.
    I am a high pinger by Titanfall/CoD standards.

4. D4u2s0t

D4u2s0t Generation 3

I think my ONLY complaint is the freaking jump kick… let me get this straight, I'm putting bullets from an assault rifle into someone, and they can run up and 1 hit-kill me with a jump kick? kinda lame lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DiAL033

DiAL033 Generation 2

There should be a private map roaming mode, I like to practice parcour routes, but it`s quite bothersome in mp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ShapelessHorr0r

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

New one - MATCHMAKING!
    I am getting sick of seeing one team in a lobby full of gen 6, 7, 8, 9, 10s and the other team filled with 0, 2 and the odd 3 now and then.
    The games always end the same way - frustrated newer players quitting due to being owned.
    All we need is a more even matchmaking system. Surely that would be an easy fix??

• Like Like x 1
  8. FlatusUnicorn

FlatusUnicorn Generation 2

It's mostly groups. They need to make a lone wolf matchmaking so that you don't get paired with teams if you are by yourself. Also, one thing I do that sucks for the player but I will block the highest ranked person on the other team since odds are they are in a large group. If you block them from your recent played list you will no longer be paired with them and hence, no longer paired with their group.

9. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Ah right, almost like 'avoid this player' type stuff? Good plan. Yeh the groups really hurt when you can't get near them.
    It might be an idea later for team or pair lobbies, so lone players don't have to get slapped around so quickly.
    I've been on with a friend and see how much the odds are in your favour, but it does seem a bit unfair.

10. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

My main point was about the unfair matchmaking. If a player jumps into a lobby, it should put them on the appropriate team to make sure things are even. IMO

11. Alemander

Alemander Generation 3

Totally agree. Be it the regular multiplayer or the campaign, always getting squads of Gen6-10 who are level 50s. Then I get multiple Gen1 Level 1s on my team.

12. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Yep. All the time. Don't anyone get me wrong here, I can hold my own with the higher gens, but it must be so brutal on the new players. It ruins games too, seeing huge scores and crazy kill/death ratios which are potentially untrue as their opponents were far superior/inferior.

13. undeadunderware

undeadunderware Generation 4

i agree, its often groups. I went against a group with a team of gen 1s on corporate and the relic map last night and they were covering areas really well and when you killed one the teammate got you back. I have about a days play experience and this helped but the newer players got roasted, of course then the coordinated titans is painful. Did not hangaround for the third match as I. Am not quite a killing machine. I was the only player with a mic and did make a few callouts but its hard to say the names of places to people you don't know except warn them of sniper in middle building, etc. Still at one Point I was a level one going against higher levels and I always took the time to study kill cams and this helped me in terms of where it is at. Then again you can have fun when you are going against groups onregen challenges as they can often be at a disadvantage where you can use whatever you like. I will remember the block player trick but call me stupid I do like to have another go at teams that beat me!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Beachy Boy

Beachy Boy Generation 1

The plasma railgun generation challenges, I cant do them

15. undeadunderware

I have only killed 7 titans with the railgun and often don't like risking the game and am stuck as gen3, I am considering just playing last titan standing for a while and risk the moans of the team

16. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

use the ogre's as your shield then snipe from behind them easier way to stay alive

17. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

the railgun challenge is pretty damn easy just stick to the other titans and hope to get last kill on da other team's titans

18. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Achmed, your Ogre tactic...this is horrible teamwork lol

19. undeadunderware

will give it a go! My problem is that i wear someone down just going in for the kill and someonefinishes them ! I need to develop. A more opportunistic approach

• Like Like x 1
  20. Micky T

Micky T Enduro Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Love this. I'm trying not to sound like a showoff here, tbh I'm not a great player, buuuuuut
    I have decided to stay at gen2 lvl50, so I can enjoy the game and not rage when I die because I feel I have to use a shite gun.
    So in lobbies, people might well assume Im relatively new but they have no idea how good I could be. Fact is I must have been on gen 2 for about 100 matches.
    I have killed many gen 9s and 10s and have often finished top in matches.
    What I guess I'm saying is there is no need to panic when you see a gen10 on the other team, just as they shouldnt assume you are weak.
    Just get stuck in and you might slap a higher rated guy around.

• Like Like x 1